Lirik Lagu Syllvie – Ghost
I remember you
I remember the past like it’s still true
And I remember when
I remember when stars were in your eyes
This is overdue
But I’m scared I’d rather not know the truth
No, if you don’t love me
I don’t know what I’d do
[Pre-Chorus]
So I can learn to ignore this inkling
If you can learn to fake more convincing
Convincing
[Chorus]
But I long to have someone to hold me close
‘Cause now you’re feeling like a ghost
And I long to bring some life back to your love
Don’t tell me that you think it’s gone for good
[Verse 2]
I remember how
I remember how you acted, how you acting now ain’t right
I don’t know, I don’t know why
Stars fell out your eyes
But I can let it go
Just repress it better, I swear that I’ll never mention it
No, we’re both scared of
We’re both scared of letting go
[Pre-Chorus]
If I can pretend that you still want me
You could convince yourself you love me
Still love me
[Chorus]
But I long to have someone to hold me close
‘Cause now you’re feeling like a ghost
And I long to bring some life back to your love
Don’t tell me that you think it’s gone for good
[Outro]
You picked up my pieces to let ‘em go
Now after all I let you know
About me, doubt me, run and scream and shout me down
When you know that I’d never go that low
I am sick and tired of your innocent persona
With that attitude that’s lurking it’s like I don’t even know you anymore
Out the door, ‘cause I know my worth
And I know the pain is worth it in the long-term
No, I don’t even know why I held out so long
I knew our love was gone but I wanted something strong to keep my senses kicking
Even if it’s not existing anymore
I couldn’t bring myself to walk out that door ‘cause it represented
Giving up on the idea of somebody who loved me
And maybe I knew that I’d just be really fucking lonely
But if you’re a ghost, you need to pass on by
So, go. I promise I won’t cry
Post a Comment